Encouraging guests to leave behind the stresses of life and embrace the New Year on a meaningful journey towards wellbeing, the Middle East’s largest and first full-immersion wellness destination, Zulal Wellness Resort by Chiva-Som, has introduced its re-imagined ‘New Year, New You’ retreat – a transformative experience that transcends the ordinary, and explores rejuvenation in a tranquil setting, where ancient wellness traditions blend seamlessly with modern luxury.
Available for three and five-night duration for a limited time only from December 2023 until the end of January 2024, the ‘New You’ retreat has been carefully curated around a blend of invigorating and calming activities, mental unwinding with holistic therapies, physical therapies, and bespoke nutritional guidance to inspire change.
Key highlights of the ‘New You’ retreat include:
- Energy Balancing: A gentle hands-on therapy balancing T’aqa energy, focusing on specific areas of blockage in the body.
- Tecar: A non-invasive fusion of classic physiotherapy massage combined with radio wave therapy to enhance natural regeneration and healing in the tissues.
- Massage Al-Batin (abdominal massage): A soothing and therapeutic internal organ massage, followed by a warm jade stone massage that focuses on the abdomen.
- Massage Al-Ras (foot massage): A gentle massage focused on pressure points on the feet to create a renewed sense of wellbeing.
- Aquatic Therapy (Watsu): A passive, deeply nurturing therapy in a special pool with lukewarm water to support and massage away muscle tension.
- Gyrotonic® Therapy: Offers complete freedom of movement, while providing a safe and effective way to enhance spinal mobility, muscle tone, and total body balance.
- Signature Full Body Tadleek: Enhances blood and lymphatic flow while supporting muscle tone, skin texture, and total relaxation.
- Signature Relaxing Al-Qadam: Herbal Foot Soak of rose petals, magnesium flakes, and local herbs, followed by a rhythmic massage to soothe tired feet and enhance relaxation.
- Colonic Hydrotherapy: An alternative healing procedure involving flushing the colon with water to remove large quantities of stagnant waste from the bowel walls.
- Signature Seaweed Detox: A refreshing exfoliation therapy that detoxes the mind and body, using traditional and locally inspired Arabic herbs, aromatic oils, and Sidr charcoal.
- All treatments are personalised to each guest’s health goals and preferences, and they will have a team of wellness consultants, holistic therapists, nutritionists, Traditional Arabic & Islamic Medicine (TAIM) specialists, and personal trainers on hand, guiding them on their journey towards personal wellness, harmony, and fulfillment.
General Manager of Zulal Wellness Resort, Heinrich Morio said, “Our ‘New You’ retreat is more than just a wellness experience, it’s an opportunity to redefine lives. Guests immerse themselves in personalised wellness treatments, indulge in nourishing cuisine, and set out on a transformative journey that unveils their limitless potential.”
“The perfect time to start afresh and set New Year’s wellness resolutions, each treatment is carefully crafted with care to restore and revitalise with expert practitioners guiding our guests on their path towards overall wellbeing in a holistic and sustainable way that lasts for years not weeks,” he added.
In addition to the targeted treatments, the ‘New You’ retreat includes accommodation, a complimentary health and wellness consultation, complimentary daily activities, personalised programme of wellness treatments, a host of therapeutic treatments, full access to the wellness centre and hydrothermal facilities, Himalayan salt room and hammam, three wellness cuisine meals per night of stay, choice of one additional daily treatment per night of stay, and herbal supplements to take home to support a sustainable wellness journey.
Additionally, invigorating group sessions available for guests include aqua training, Tai Chi, super stretch, yoga, and personal training blending perfectly with more gentle therapies such as meditation and massages, along with daily spa and holistic treatments.
Jarastyle – #Zulal #Wellness #Resort #reimagined #Year #retreat
Courtesy : https://drifttravel.com/zulal-wellness-resort-a-reimagined-new-year-new-you-retreat/